Eddie VedderFrom Mon 19.06.2017 Lotto Arena
- Official ticket prices
- Secure payment
VIP Experience Sportpaleis GroupOffered by Sportpaleis
About Eddie Vedder
Special guest: Glen Hansard
Eddie Vedder will perform a series of European concert dates in May and June. Vedder’s tour kicks off on May 29th in Amsterdam and wraps up on June 26th in Sicily. A Belgian concert is planned on June 19th at the Antwerp Lotto Arena. Ticket for this show go on sale on Friday March 10th at 10 AM. Special guest Glen Hansard will join Vedder for his whole European tour.
Eddie Vedder has served as Pearl Jam’s frontman since 1990. His debut solo release was the 2007 soundtrack album for the film Into the Wild for which Vedder won a Golden Globe for the song “Guaranteed.” In 2012, Vedder’s sophomore solo album, Ukulele Songs, received a Grammy nomination for Best Folk Album. Vedder will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Pearl Jam on April 7, 2017.
Tickets: 60, 80, 100 and 130 euros.
Due to recent events and heightened awareness, the following policies will apply to ensure that everyone gains entry to the venue in a safe and timely manner:
- Backpacks, larger purses or bags are not allowed; only purses or clutches measuring 11.40 cm x 16.50 cm or smaller will be allowed.
- A full body pat down search and/or metal detector search will take place prior to venue entry. Pocket contents will need to be completely emptied and viewed during the search process.
- We encourage patrons to minimize jackets and additional layers when possible.
Due to the intimate nature of Eddie Vedder’s solo performance, the following activities will be prohibited once Eddie’s performance begins:
- No mobile devices, iPads, tablets or similar devices shall be used during the performance - including taking photographs and/or videos.
- No GoPro devices or GoPro sticks are allowed.
These requests are for the enjoyment of everyone attending these performances, as the distractions that are created by constant use of the above-mentioned devices become frustrating to audience members as well as the artist.
- No results found